Standby Systems provides a complete 24 hour call-out facility, and has the expertise to offer both emergency and preventative maintenance service on a wide range of UPS products. Our planned service visits by factory trained technicians:
- Reduces the likelihood of emergency breakdowns
- Improves machine utilisation
- Alleviates unplanned maintenance costs.
Preventative maintenance visits include:
- Downloading and analysis of recorded data / event history at our offices after the site service is done
- All electrical calibrations and settings to achieve optimum performance within the latest IT environment requirements for power quality
- Thermal UPS analysis is available on request
- Cleaning of equipment and ensuring minimal dust level remains after the service to prevent tracking and machine damage
- Mechanical checks
- Fan checks to ensure unobstructed air flow and correct air movement through the UPS to prevent overheating
- AC and DC capacitor checks and measurement to ensure correct and effective filtration.
Critical Spares Availability
Our comprehensive spares holding along with technical expertise, ensures a service solution to corporate clients. We are ready to dispatch most critical spares within a 24 hour window alleviating downtime.
With over 50 years of combined UPS experience to rely on, and drawing from our vast in-house expertise and solid engineering base in the UPS industry, we are able to offer a complete solution which includes not only the UPS plant, but the power supply and distribution components too.